Welsh Curling is working closely with UKAD to protect our sport through education.
UKAD has helped Welsh Curling to undertake changes to improve what we do to educate our community.
2021 – 2022
- Anti Doping Leads have been identified
- Anti Doping Leads have attended training
- All National Talent Squad members are taken through Clean Sport training regularly and will set regular dates along the planned squad dates
- All key support staff are taken through training on an annual basis
- Incorporated a dedicated UKAD area on the WCA website: Anti-Doping – Welsh Curling Association
- All new members are asked to sign and agree to the WCA and UKAD anti-doping policies and codes of conduct
- WCA regularly promotes clean sport through their communication strategy
- Communication – Inclusion of UKAD Clean Sport material on social media
We continue to work with UKAD to better ourselves and to keep the sport of curling at the highest standard that our participants have come to expect. If you have any questions please contact our Anti Doping Leads: Judith Glazier and Simon Pougher.